- small avocados
- ripe mangos, but not to soft
- 3 Tbsp
- 1/2 lemon, 1/2 lime juice, fresh
- honey dew mellon or cantalope
- 1/8 tsp
- kosher salt
- lemon slices for garnish
- 1 lb
- lump crab meat, picked over for shells and cartilage
How to Make Crabmeat Cantalope and Mango Salad
- 1Peel avocados, dice into 1/2 inch pieces, toss with lime and lemon juice.
- 2Peal Mango and dice to the same size. Mango juice should go in the bowl as well when you are dicing it.
- 3Carefully fold in lump crab meat to coat all.
- 4Peel and cut melon into wedges, lightly salt melon and spoon crab and fruit mixture over chill for 45 minutes and serve.