- 1 box
- (5.1 oz) instant vanilla pudding
- 2 c
- 12 oz
- cool whip
- fruit of choice (apples, grapes, bananas, etc.) cut up
- shortbread cookies, fudge striped
How to Make Cookies And Fruit Pudding Salad
- 1In a bowl, mix together the pudding mix and buttermilk until smooth and thickened. Fold in cool whip.
- 2Add the fruit you are using. Cut up the cookies and add them to the mix.
- 3Notes: i wait until right before serving to add the bananas and cookies so the bananas don't go brown and the cookies don't get soggy.
- 4If i am making this for us at home, i don't add the cookies and bananas at all. I add it as we eat the salad so they don't sit in the fridge and get brown or soggy.