Connie's Grilled Watermelon Salad
·1 tablespoon plus 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
4seedless watermelon wedges (about 2 pounds)
4 cspring salad mix
2 ozhoney goat cheese
8 Tbspwhite balsamic glaze or honey
How to Make Connie's Grilled Watermelon Salad
- Preheat grill.
- Brush 1 tablespoon olive oil evenly over watermelon slices.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place melon on grill; grill 2-3 minutes on each side or until grill marks show.
- Divide salad blend on four serving plates.
- Top salad blend with melon, then goat cheese.
- Whisk remaining teaspoons oil and glaze (or honey) until blended.
- Drizzle glaze (honey) over salads.