★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 c
- cranberry juice
- 6 oz
- sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 stick
- cinnamon, broke in half
- 1 c
- gala apples, peeled, cored, diced
- 2 tsp
- corn starch
How to Make Cinnamon Apple Cranberry Sauce
- 1In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add the cranberry juice, cranberries, cinnamon and sugar. Bring to a boil and let cook for 5 minutes. Add the apples and cook, stirring occasionally, until the cranberries have softened and apples are tender, about 5 minutes.
- 2Remove 8 oz of the liquid to a small bowl and whisk in the cornstarch. Slowly add the cornstarch-juice mixture (slurry) to the cranberry mixture, stirring constantly. Cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- 3Remove from heat and pour into a serving bowl. Refrigerate until thickened, about 30 minutes. Remove the cinnamon sticks and serve.