Christmas Fruit Salad
I t just would'nt be Christmas without it.So twelve years ago being the oldest daurghter it fell on me.So far i have gotten the same reaction for my salad.
We lost my wonderful Mother in 2011. As long as we have its almost like she is still here giving a helping hand.Hope everyone enjoys it as much as wqe do.
- 2 small
- apples, golden delicious chopped or diced
- 2 small
- apples, red delicious choped or diced
- 2 can(s)
- mixed fruit with cherries
- 1 can(s)
- crushed pineapple
- 2 c
- mayonnaise or to your taste
- 1 small
- can frozen orangejuice or to taste
- 2 slice
- 1 c
- chopped nuts we use walnuts have tried others walnuts are best
How to Make Christmas Fruit Salad
- 1Mix frist six ingredients best if made a day ahead. Store in fridge.When ready to serve slice bananas. Crush some of the nuts and mix with a few searvings at a time . If you mix the bananas and they will turn black .
- 2We searve this over coconut cake we use store bought. IF YOU ARE A GOOD BAKER AND CAN MAKE A GOOD CAKE THEN HOMEMADE WOULD BE GREAT .None of us are that good of bakers.