Cheese-Pineapple Salad Dessert
I know some the recipes are really lacking in some or all areas, but I am posting them as they are in the cookbook
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 can(s)
- no. 2 1/2 can sliced pineapple, cubed
- 1 1/2 c
- 2/3 c
- 1/2 lb
- longhorn cheese, diced
- sm. marshmallows
How to Make Cheese-Pineapple Salad Dessert
- 1Drain pineapple, reserving juice; add water to make 2 cups liquid. Bring liquid to a boil.
- 2Beat eggs; add sugar, flour and 1/2 sup cold water to make paste; add to liquid.
- 3Cook until thick; cool for 5 to 10 minutes.
- 4Pour over cheese and pineapple; stir
- 5Elma C. Fletcher
Church of God LWWB