Carrot Apple and Raisin Salad
10 - 12baby carrots
2 Tbsporange juice
2 Tbsppoppy seed salad dressing
1 Tbspmayonnaise (or to taste)
·cinnamon/sugar to taste
How to Make Carrot Apple and Raisin Salad
- Chop baby carrots to coarse consistency.
- Soak raisins in boiling water for 5 minutes to plump, rinse in cold water and drain thoroughly.
- Chop apples and place in bowl with orange juice to keep from browning. (don't drain)
- Add carrots and raisins to the apples. Add dressing and mayo to taste. (Light versions work well.) Sprinkle with a little cinnamon & sugar mixture.
- Chill until ready to serve.