Butterscotch Isle Apple Salad
1 pkginstant butterscotch pudding mix
1 c(8 oz. can) crushed pineapple, packed in fruit juice, undrained
1 ccool whip
1/2 tspcoconut extract
2 c(4 small) cored, unpeeled, and diced red delicious apples
1/4 cflaked coconut
1 Tbspextra coconut to sprinkle on top
How to Make Butterscotch Isle Apple Salad
- In a large bowl combine the pudding mix and milk with a wire wisk. Let it set in the fridge for 5 minutes.
- Next after pudding has set, blend in the cool whip, crushed pineapple with juice and coconut extract.
- Add the apples and coconut to the butterscotch mix. Blend it well.
- Finish it off with a sprinkle of the extra coconut on top.
- Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes before serving.