- 1 c
- pearl tapioca
- 5 c
- 1 1/3 c
- 1 tsp
- 1 pkg
- cool-whip whipped topping
- 1 Tbsp
- dry jello (i use strawberry)
- sliced bananas, crushed pineapple, or drained fruit; to add as you like!
How to Make Baked Tapioca Fruit Salad
- 1Soak tapioca overnight in 5 cups of water, drain in the morning, and replace with 5 fresh cups of water. Stir in sugar and salt.
- 2Place in large glass casserole dish and bake in 325* oven for 2 hours stirring often. Cook until tapioca is clear. Remove from oven and let cool.
- 3Once cooled fold in 1 tablespoon of dry jello, and add your fruits as desired. Add your cool whip and lightly stir in. You can add a drop or two of food coloring if you like, I have added colored miniture marshmallows befor. Refrigerate until well chilled... Enjoy!