Apple 'n' Carrot Slaw
This recipe makes enough to feed a crowd at a church supper or other gathering. Adjust the recipe down if making it for a smaller crowd.
- large heads cabbage, shredded
- 1 lb
- carrots, shredded
- 6 medium
- red apples, finely chopped (i use apples that are more tart, personal preference)
- 3 c
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 c
- white vinegar
- 3 tsp
- 2 tsp
How to Make Apple 'n' Carrot Slaw
- 1In a very large bowl, combine cabbage, carrots, and apples.
- 2In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- 3Pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving.