How to Make Cranbrosia Salad
- 1Coarsely chop cranberries (I do this in a blender or food processor.)
- 2In a large mixing bowl, add sugar to cranberries and stir until cranberries are well coated.
- 3Add bananas, cut into large chunks, coconut, and pecans.
- 4Drain pineapple and Mandarin oranges, reserving juices. Add fruit to other mixture
- 5Whip cream until stiff, and add it, along with sour cream to fruit mixture.
- 6Sprinkle gelatin over 3/4 cup of combined juices. Heat over medium burner until gelatin is clear.
- 7Add gelatin mixture and stir into fruit and cream.
- 8Refrigerate until set (6-8 hours).