2 cfresh cranberries
1 can(s)pineapple chunks
2 can(s)mandarin oranges
1 cchopped pecans
1 csour cream
1 cwhipped cream, unsweetened
2 pkgunflavored gelatin
How to Make Cranbrosia Salad
- Coarsely chop cranberries (I do this in a blender or food processor.)
- In a large mixing bowl, add sugar to cranberries and stir until cranberries are well coated.
- Add bananas, cut into large chunks, coconut, and pecans.
- Drain pineapple and Mandarin oranges, reserving juices. Add fruit to other mixture
- Whip cream until stiff, and add it, along with sour cream to fruit mixture.
- Sprinkle gelatin over 3/4 cup of combined juices. Heat over medium burner until gelatin is clear.
- Add gelatin mixture and stir into fruit and cream.
- Refrigerate until set (6-8 hours).