Yummy Chicken Salad Sandwich on Banana Bread
8-16 ozchicken, cooked
1-2apple (fugi or gala) i like to leave the skin on
1/2 cwalnut pieces
1/2 cor more raisins or dried cranberries or dates
1/2 tsplemon juice
·sugar or sweetner to taste
·miracle whip salad dressing
1/2-1 cchopped celery
1/2 -1 cred or white seeded or seedless grapes
1fresh fig if desired
How to Make Yummy Chicken Salad Sandwich on Banana Bread
- I use whatever chicken I have leftover. My husband loves it when I use cold KFC. You don't have to remove the breading or skin unless you want to. Just cube or chop into small pieces.
- Wash all fruit and pat dry. Core apples and chop into small pieces along with any other fresh fruit and celery.
Make sure walnuts are about the same size.
- In a medium bowl mix Miracle Whip, salt, lemon juice and sugar until sugar and salt are dissolved. Add chopped ingredients. Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve on fresh banana bread.
- This is a great dish to take on picnics, and road trips. It always make a hit at potlucks and church socials or as a cold supper with a salad and jello.