Roasted Chicken Salad
- whole chicken breasts, split , bone in with skin on
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon pepper seasoning
- olive oil
- 3/4 c
- 1/4 c
- sour cream
- 1 stalk(s)
- celery, finely chopped
- 1/4 c
- red onion, finely diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 c
- red grapes, cut in half (optional)
How to Make Roasted Chicken Salad
- 1Preheat oven to 350F degrees
- 2On a baking sheet, place chicken breasts skin side up.
Drizzle them with a bit of olive oil and then sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning.
- 3Cook for about 35-45 minutes until the chicken is cooked thoroughly.
Allow chicken to cool before continuing.
- 4Once chicken is cool, remove meat.
You can save the bones and skin for chicken stock later, if you prefer.
- 5Cut the chicken up into bite size chunks. In a medium bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream, celery, onion and salt & pepper. I usually add about 2 tsp. of salt and maybe a 1/2 teaspoon of pepper. Add in diced chicken and stir.
- 6Serve on croissants, your favorite bread or just a bed of lettuce.