Raspberry Fried Chicken Salad
Meg Terhar Hill
This can be made as a late supper, for one or add enough to feed an army... your choice
- lettuce leaves
- sun ripened dried cranberries
- french's french fried onion's
- mild cheddar cheese or sharp
- frozen chicken nuggets
- ken's lite raspberry walnut vingarette
How to Make Raspberry Fried Chicken Salad
- 1If you are just making it for yourself here is what you need. A hand full of lettuce in a bowl or a salad plate. The chicken nuggets I used were in the freezer section and when I chose them it was a stab in the dark, so if you have a favorite use them. I put the frozen chicken nuggets in a skillet with olive oil and warmed them up, about 5-6 is all you need for the salad.
- 2While the nuggets are cooking, get your lettuce on the bowl or plate, put as many dried cranberries on there, add your cheese. When the chicken nuggets are done, drain on paper towel and cut into bite size pieces and place on salad. Add the french fried onions and dressing.