Pasta Chicken Salad
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 c
- cooked chicken chopped or shredded
- 8 oz pkg
- spaghetti or any pasta you like
- 1 bunch
- broccoli florets
- 2 c
- mayonnaise, light is fine
- lemon juiced and zested
- 6 oz
- crumbled feta cheese
- 1 Tbsp
- cavender's greek seasoning
How to Make Pasta Chicken Salad
- 1Shred chicken into little bite sized pieces
- 2Cook pasta according to directions on package drain and rinse in cold water.
- 3Blanch Broccoli in boiling water. I usually add the broccoli to the pasta for the last few minutes of cooking. It only needs 3 or 4 minutes depending on how little you break up the florets. Rinse in cold water immediately to stop the cooking. You want your broccoli bright green not brownish green.
- 4Mix the mayonnaise, lemon juice and zest, feta cheese and Cavender's in a bowl and set aside. Personally I mix this dressing with a stick blender, I like the feta to be broken up well.
- 5When the pasta and broccoli are completely cooled add the chicken and the dressing and stir well. If it looks too dry add more mayonnaise. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour to let the flavors marry.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!