Norma's Chunky Cranberry Chicken Salad
Well today I roasted a small 3 pound chicken for the two of us and had half of it left so I decided to rip the rest of the chicken into small pieces. Add some goodies and had my sweetie taste it. Well, guys and gals he loved it. I have made this in the past when family was visiting; using half of a large chicken. Just added more of all ingredients to it.So here I go again trying to measure out a recipe I made with out any measuring. Will come as close as I can.
1/2of a small 3 pound roasted chicken, torn into small pieces
1/3 cchopped onion
2/3 clight mayonnaise (add more if needed)
1/3 csweet pickle relish ( i used my own relish recipe)
2celery stalks, chopped
2/3 cdried cranberries, chopped
1/3 cseedless green grapes, cut in half if desired.
·salt and pepper to taste
·a sprinkle of celery seeds
·chopped walnuts (obtional)
How to Make Norma's Chunky Cranberry Chicken Salad
- Place torn chicken into a bowl
- Add onion, celery,dried cranberries and pickle relish. Stir to combine all.
- Add mayonnaise, salt and papper to taste and sprinkle with celery seeds.
- Stir all until all ingredients are blended well and covered with mayonnaise.
- Serve as a sandwish or over greens as a chicken salad.