- 2 c
- cooked diced chicken
- 1 c
- minced celery
- 1/2 pkg
- glazed walnuts and dried cranberry salad topping
- 3/4 c
- marie callendar blue cheese and bacon dressing (or salad dressing of your choice)
- 2 Tbsp
- plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 c
- lightly salted crispy jalapeños
How to Make Leftover Kitchen Sink Chicken Salad
- 1Mix all the ingredients except the salad dressing and yogurt together in a mixing bowl.
- 2Whisk the salad dressing and yogurt together until smooth. (If too thick, add a little vinegar, such as rice vinegar, to the mix)
- 3Pour the salad dressing over the rest of the ingredients and stir until covered.
- 4Chill overnight if possible to allow the favors to meld. Serve with a green salad and jalapeño cornbread, or dinner rolls of your choice.