Kitty's Chicken Salad Croissants
3chicken breasts, boneless and skinless (boiled)
·salt & pepper
1/2 cred onion
1 - 1/2 cmayonaise
1/4 tsptarragon flakes
·juice from 1/2 fresh lemon
1 tspzest of lemon
1/2 cwalnuts, chopped
How to Make Kitty's Chicken Salad Croissants
- To boil chicken place it in a large zip type plastic bag and add just a little water to the bag and a few dashes of salt and pepper
- Drop the bag in a big pot of boiling water and cook until chicken is all white with no pink. This process can take anywhere from 20 - 30 minutes. Be sure to leave the bag open at the top and hanging over the pan (photo above in the small window)
- When chicken is done, remove from pan and let cool, then chop into 1/4" cubes
- Mix cut up chicken with the rest of the ingredients.
- Refrigerate till ready to serve. Serve on fresh croissants with lettuce.