4chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
2 Tbsplow sodium soy sauce
2 Tbspdark sesame oil
2 Tbsplemon juice
1/2 cslivered almonds
1 largeripe mango
1 can(s)water chestnuts, sliced
6 clettuce leaves
How to Make Grilled Chicken Salad
- Prepare grill and ignite charcoal or preheat broiler; preheat oven to 350.
- Trim all fat from chicken breasts and cut lengthwise into 3/4" wide strips; set aside.
- In small bowl whisk together soy sauce, sesame oil, lemon juice and sugar; divide in half.
- Toss half the soy sauce mixture with the chicken strips and reserve half for the salad dressing.
- Thread chicken on skewers and grill over medium coals about 4 minutes per side, or until done.
- Meanwhile, toast almonds on a dry cookie sheet at 350 for five minutes, or just until lightly browned.
- Peel and cut up mango; drain, rinse and drain water chestnuts.
- Wash and tear lettuce into bite-size pieces.
- Combine almonds, mango and lettuce in large bowl.
- When chicken is cooked, add to salad and toss with remaining soy sauce mixture.