Fiesta Chicken Taco Cups
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
I couldn't find the dinner kit, so I made these with my mini tortilla shell baskets. I used 2 cans of chicken, about 1/2 bottle of taco sauce, 3-4 dashes of Tabasco, and about 1 teaspoon of taco seasoning mix. Next time I would increase the taco seasoning mix. These were cute little individual salads that were just about right for 3 people.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 16.3-oz pkgsoft taco dinner
1 mediumbell pepper, chopped
1 mediumonion, chopped
2 Tbspvegetable oil
4skinless boneless chicken breasts, diced
2 Tbsplime juice
·sour cream, for garnish
How to Make Fiesta Chicken Taco Cups
- Remove tortillas, taco sauce, hot sauce, and taco seasoning mix from dinner kit.
- Press or fold tortillas to fit into muffin cups coated with vegetable cooking spray, forming bowls; coat bowls with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375ºF for 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Saute chopped bell pepper and onion in hot oil in a large skillet 5 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in chicken, taco sauce, hot sauce, taco seasoning mix, 1/4 cup water, and lime juice; cook over medium heat 10 minutes.
- Spoon evenly into tortilla cups, and top with desired condiments.
- Serve immediately.