Easy Chicken or Tuna Salad
1large can chunk chicken or tuna
2 Tbspdill pickle relish
1small onion, finely diced
1/2 ccelery, finely chopped
1/2 cbell pepper, finely diced (any color)
1/2 cblack or green olives, chopped
3hard boiled eggs
3 Tbspsalad dressing or mayo
2small roma tomatoes, diced
2 cshredded lettuce
How to Make Easy Chicken or Tuna Salad
- In medium bowl, combine chicken or tuna, pickle relish, onion, celery, bell pepper, olives,and tomatoes. . Stir gently to combine.
- Peel and roughly chop the hard boiled eggs into the mixture.
- Add the salad dressing and gently fold all ingredients together
- If serving immediately, fold in the lettuce; if not, fold it in just before serving.
- This is great served in a hollowed out tomato, on your favorite bread or wrapped in a lettuce leaf. Use your imagination.