crunchy chicken salad
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 3 cups cut up cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup diced celery
- four green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple cut into small chunks or canned pineapple tidbits, well drained
- 1/2 cup red grapes, halved
- 1 cup granola snack mix, coarsely chopped with a knife, kirkland signature brand
- six lettuce leaves
How to Make crunchy chicken salad
- 1in a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, orange juice concentrate and salt until well blended.
- 2Add chicken, celery, green onions, pineapple, grapes and granola. Lightly toss until salad ingredients are well coated with the dressing. Chill for at least one hour.
- 3To serve, place a lettuce leaf on each plate. Top with chicken salad. If desired, sprinkle with additional chopped granola. Makes six servings.