Each guest will choose the items they want- Hilarity usually ensues!
- cooked hot rice
- chinese noodles, warmed in oven.
- cubed cooked chicked
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1 can(s)
- cream of celery soup
- 1 1/2 c
- chicken broth
- celery, cut in small pieces
- green onions
- tomato slices
- pineapple cubes, cut in half
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- gravy ( soups and broth, mixed)
- almonds, chopped
- coconut, shredded
- maraschino cherries
- little paper umbrella's (the kind you find in tropical drinks)
How to Make Chinese Sundae
- 1Cook rice. I use one cup of cooked rice for each guest.
Place chinese noodles on baking sheet and warm.
Prepare "gravy" by mixing together soups and chicken broth. This can be adjusted for larger crowds.
- 2Prepare other ingredients and place each in a decorative bowl.
** I usually set the table ahead of time**
This fits beautifully with all kinds of parties. I serve this to my book club and it is always a hit!!
- 3You can change the order of ingredients to suit yourself, this is just the order that I serve them in.