- chicken breasts, whole
- eggs, hard boiled (i only use 2 of the whites)
- onions, small white
- onion powder to taste
- 3/4 c
- mayonnaise (i prefer hellman's)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 - 5
- small sweet pickles, diced
How to Make Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- 1Boil the chicken breast with cut up onion and salt. Debone.
- 2Boil and peel eggs.
- 3Put chicken and eggs (minus 2 egg whites) in food processor until finely chopped.
- 4Add all other ingredients and mix. Taste and add mayo or more seasoning to your taste. Refrigerate until well chilled. This amount makes one loaf of bread when I make finger sandwiches.