Chicken Regency Salad1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
9 ozartichoke hearts, frozen
2 citalian dressing
3 cchicken, cooked and cubed
1/3 cwater chestnuts, sliced
1/4 cgreen olives, pitted and sliced
1 Tbspsoy sauce
1/2 cpecans, halved
1 tspvegetable seasoning
3/4 ccelery, diced
How to Make Chicken Regency Salad
- Cook artichoke according to package directions; drain.
- Combine with salad dressing, chicken, water chestnuts, olives, and soy sauce; cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- Melt butter; add pecans and cook over low heat, stirring constantly until nuts begin to brown.
- Drain nuts and sprinkle with vegetable seasoning; cool.
- Drain any liquid from chicken mixture.
- Add celery just before serving; serve on lettuce leaves and garnish with pecans.