Chicken Potato & Spinach Salad1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Chicken Potato & Spinach Salad
- 1TO PREPARE THE DRESSING: Combine mustard and the egg in a large mixing bowl, mix well and set aside.
- 2Place the cream and dried tarragon leaves in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat on the stove.
- 3Remove from heat and whisk hot cream into the mustard-yolk mixture.
- 4If using fresh tarragon, add it now.
- 5Slowly whisk in 3 tablespoons olive oil.
- 6Set the dressing aside.
- 7TO PREPARE THE POTATO SALAD: Cut unpeeled potatoes into 1-inch pieces.
- 8Place in a pot, cover with water and place over high heat on the stove and cook until potatoes are soft.
- 9Drain potatoes, place in a mixing bowl, pour over the vinegar, cover and let sit for 5 minutes.
- 10TO PREPARE THE CHICKEN: Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a medium skillet over medium heat, add the chicken, cover and cook, 5 minutes for cooked chicken.
- 11Scrape the chicken into the bowl with the dressing, add the potatoes and mix well.
- 12To serve, add spinach to the bowl, mix well and mound on plates.