Chicken Lettuce Wedge Salad
- cooked,chicken breast i use leftovers,but if you do not have leftovers just season and grill or bake.
- 4-6 slice
- onion sliced
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 1 pkg
- ranch dressing
- 1/4 c
- chopped fresh basil
- 2 clove
- head iceberg lettuce, cut into 4 wedges
- shredded fresh basil
How to Make Chicken Lettuce Wedge Salad
- 1Cook bacon in lg. skillet until crisp, remove bacon and drain off on paper towel,resrve 1 tsp dripping in skillet. Crumble bacon and set aside.
- 2Saute onions in hot drippings in skillet over med. heat 10 min. or until tender and lightly browned. Remove from heat and cool.
- 3In blender or food processor buttermilk and the next 4 ingredients until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Stir in onions.
- 4Top lettuce wedge with chicken and dressing; sprinkle with bacon, and top with a little shredded basil.