CAESAR-COBB STYLE CHIX LETTUCE WEDGES with RAISINS
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1medium head iceberg lettuce
3 ozneufchatel cheese, softened
3 Tbspgood quality bottled light caesar dressing
1 ccooked chicken breast, finely chopped
2 Tbspcrumbled blue cheese
2 slicebacon, fried crisp, drained and crumbled
3 Tbspcalifornia raisins
1/4 tspcracked black pepper
2hard-cooked eggs, quartered
1/2avocado, peeled, pitted, sliced into slices
1/2 cgood quality bottled light caesar dressing
How to Make CAESAR-COBB STYLE CHIX LETTUCE WEDGES with RAISINS
- Remove core and loose leaves from the head of lettuce. Using a *plastic serrated knife, carefully hollow out lettuce, leaving a 1-inch shell (save removed lettuce for another use).
- Place neufchatel cheese and 3 T. Caesar dressing into a food processor bowl and process until smooth.
- By hand, mix chicken, blue cheese, crumbled bacon, raisins and black pepper into cream cheese mixture.
- Stuff mixture into hollowed out lettuce. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for several hours or until set.
- To serve, cut stuffed lettuce into 4 wedges and plate each on a serving dish.
- To garnish, place 2 hard-cooked egg wedges and avocado slices on each dish next to lettuce wedge.
- Using the remaining 1/2 C. Caesar dressing, spoon 2 T. of dressing over each lettuce wedge.