Buffalo Blue Chicken Salad
- 1 1/2 lb
- cooked chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1/2 c
- stilton blue cheese, softened
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 c
- celery, finely chopped
- seasalt & ground white pepper
- hot wing sauce
How to Make Buffalo Blue Chicken Salad
- 1You may use grilled, broiled or baked chicken for this, refrigerate til cold. Chop chicken to a fine consistency ( I like to use my kitchen scissors).
- 2Combine chicken with blue cheese, cream cheese,celery salt & pepper(to taste) into a large bowl.
- 3Depending on how you will serve to self or others you may display salad in or on your favorite dish. Make a slighlty deep weel in middle of the salad & pour sauce, or individual plates as pictured.
As you can see I have them accompanied by those "Addictive Firecrackers" that are also available on the site & celery sticks.