Barbecued Chicken Salad
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
2 tspchili powder (mild or hot)
2 tsponion powder
1 tspgarlic powder
4skinless boneless chicken breasts
8 cromaine lettuce, torn
2 mediumtomatoes, each sliced into 8 wedges
1 ccorn kernels, cooked
2 slicered onion, separated into rings
2 Tbspranch dressing
How to Make Barbecued Chicken Salad
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- To prepare barbecue rub, in small bowl, combine chili, onion and garlic powders and paprika; rub evenly over both sides of chicken breasts.
- Place chicken onto large sheet of foil; wrap chicken in foil, crimping edges to seal. Place foil packet onto baking sheet; bake 8 minutes. Carefully open foil packet; bake 4 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear when pierced with fork. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, place lettuce into large bowl; top with tomatoes, corn and onion.
- With fork, shred cooled chicken; add to lettuce mixture.
- Drizzle evenly with dressing.