★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgtaco seasoning mix
·mexican or cheddar cheese, shredded
1 bottlecatalina dressing
1 pkgtortilla chips
How to Make Taco Salad
- Cook hamburger and Taco Season as directed.
Drain and let cool.
- Then add in any veggie you like....I like to dice up Broccoli, Cauliflower & Radishes into small bit size pieces.
- Add in Mexican or Cheddar Cheese and Catalina Dressing and refrigerate until ready to eat.
- You can either add crushed tortilla chips in just before serving or I like to put them on the side for people to add themselves to prevent them from getting soggy!
- NOTE: on the veggies....add as many or as little veggies as you like.