Russ's Sausage Skillet
- 7 links of breakfast sausage
- 3 Tbs. canola oil
- 4 C. refrigerated shredded hash browns
- 1/4 C.chopped onion
- 1/4 C. chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 C. chopped orange bell pepper
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/8 tsp. Salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 C. (4 oz.) Shredded 4-cheese Mexican-blend cheese
How to Make Russ's Sausage Skillet
- 1In a large skillet, cook sausage per package directions.
- 2Cut links into 1 inch pieces and set aside.
- 3In the same skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Add hash browns, onion, green and orange peppers, jalapenos, salt, and pepper.
- 4Cook for about 10 minutes until hash browns are lightly browned and tender, turning occasionally.
- 5Return sausage to skillet and sprinkle with cheese.
- 6Cover skillet for 2 minutes until cheese is melted.