·1 tablespoon butter
·1 (1-pound) bag refrigerated shredded hash browns (if using frozen hash browns, thaw first)
·10 eggs, beaten
·1 cup light cream or half and half
·3/4 cup shredded Colby and Monterey Jack cheese blend
·3/4 cup shredded mild Cheddar cheese
·1/2 teaspoon black pepper
·10 pieces cooked maple-flavored bacon, chopped
·1 cup broccoli, chopped
·1/2 cup spinach, chopped
·1/2 small white onion, chopped
How to Make Potato-Crusted Quiche
- Cook bacon. Chop. Set aside.
- Chop broccoli, spinach, and onion.
- Grease slow cooker with butter.
- Line the bottom of the slow cooker with hash browns.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, cream, pepper, onion, broccoli, and spinach. Stir well.
- Pour egg mixture over hash browns. Sprinkle cooked bacon on top of egg mixture.
- Cover and cook on LOW 4 hours.
- Check quiche after 3 hours to make sure it hasn't dried out. Do not overcook.
To make the hash brown bottom extra crispy, fry them in a pan before placing them in the bottom of your crock.
*This dish is naturally gluten-free.
Read more at allfreeslowcookerrecipes.com/...K.99