- 7 med . yellow onions, sliced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 Tbs. parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbs. chives, chopped
- 1 Tbs. thyme, chopped
- 1 tsp. butter (or margarine)
- 1 tsp. olive oil
How to Make Onion Sauté
- 1Break apart onion slices into individual rings and place in large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- 2Combine salt, pepper, and herbs in small bowl.
- 3Sprinkle mixture over onion rings, tossing to combine.
- 4Heat butter and oil in large skillet; add onions and cook over medium heat.
- 5Cook and stir for about 8 minutes, or until onions are soft.