Onion Dinner Rolls
How to Make Onion Dinner Rolls
- 1Thaw bread dough according to package direction.
- 2Lightly grease two 9 x 9-inch baking pans.
- 3Divide each loaf of dough into 9 pieces; shape into balls and arrange in prepared pans.
- 4Cover with greased waxed paper; let rise in warm place until almost doubled, about 50 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, cook onions in butter in skillet over medium heat until tender, about 5 minutes; cool. Spoon onions over rolls.
- 6Bake in 375 degree oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans and cool on wire rack.