Old-Fashioned Potato Soup
- 6 med. Russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 stick butter
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 C. milk
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 stalks celery, cut into 1/2-in. pieces
- salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make Old-Fashioned Potato Soup
- 1In a large saucepan, add potatoes, onions, carrots and celery.
Add just enough water to cover vegetables. Cover and cook until vegetables are tender.
Mix butter, celery soup, and milk into vegetables.
Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, for an additional 10 to 15 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.