Uses for Bar Soap
How to Make Uses for Bar Soap
- 1~Drive nails easier with less risk of splitting the wood, by first rubbing it on the nail shank.
- 2~Keep garden bugs off plant leaves by mixing it with water and spraying the solution on the leaves' undersides.
- 3~Lubricate the metal rails of sticking desk drawers
- 4~Throw small slivers of soap into liquid soap dispensers to `disintegrate' and provide more liquid soap.
- 5~Handy Substitute for Hemline Chalk: A bar of soap works fine.
- 6~Keep Needles Rust Free: Stick them straight into a bar of soap.
- 7~Remove wallpaper glue by mixing with warm water and sponging it on the walls.
- 8~Turn screws more easily by dabbing it onto the threads.
- 9~Cut a straighter line with a handsaw by coating the blade with soap.
- 10~An Ideal Pin Cushion: Use a bar of soap. Makes sewing easier and needle just slides through hard material
- 11~To Open that Stuck Zipper: Rub the teeth with a bar of soap
- 12~Detect gas leaks by mixing it with water and rubbing it on suspect pipe joints; if bubbles form, you have a problem.
- 13~Place in the rows of a corn patch to deter deer