Homemade Laundry Detergent
*I usually stir it pretty often, if you don't it will get chunky*
*Add 1 ounce of essential oil to add any smell of your choice*
How to Make Homemade Laundry Detergent
- Grate the soap and put it into a saucepan.
- Add 6 cups of hot water and stir until the soap thoroughly melts.
- Add the washing soda and borax and stir until it is dissolved.
- Remove from heat.
- Add 4 cups of hot water to your bucket and add your soap mixture. Stir.
- Add 1 gallon plus 6 cups of water and stir.
- Let it sit for 24 hours so it can gel.