GET OUT OF HERE HOMEMADE LAUNDRY STAIN TREATMENT
Peggi Anne Tebben
I made treatment #1 & it works great.
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup ammonia
- 1/2 cup biz stain fighter
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup baking soda
- 3 cups water
How to Make GET OUT OF HERE HOMEMADE LAUNDRY STAIN TREATMENT
- 1FOR EITHER TREATMENT:
- 2Stir together and fill a spray bottle.
- 3Spray on soiled spots just before washing.
- 4Note: Before you use either stain treatment, always test on a hidden spot first.
- 5Peggi's Note: I made the #1 treatment & it worked great, but had to modify directions to get it to spray out of the bottle. Here is what I did. If you use the powdered Biz, mix all ingredients in non-corrrosive pan & heat on stovetop until all is dissolved & even the foam goes away. If you don't do this, it won't spray out of bottle. Let cool before putting into spray bottle. I tested it out on something white, so I don't know about colored clothes yet.