★★★★★ 2 votes5
- cardboard paper towel tube
- square tinfoil (large enough to cover ends of tube)
- masking tape
- long pipe cleaner twisted into a loose coil
- 1/4 c
- dry rice
How to Make Rain Sticks
- 1Let child color the tube
Fasten one tinfoil square on end of tube w/masking tape. Leave other end open until tube is filled.
- 2Help child fit pipe cleaner into tube. Assist w/pouring in the rice
Close other end of tube w/2nd square of tinfoil. Show child how to tilt stick back and forth to create rain noise.