This is on the Family Chic site and that is where the picture is from.
This is such a marvelous idea. A package of red white and blue parasols were $6.99.
Have fun and enjoy!
- grapevine or styrofoam wreath
- large package of paper parasols from party or craft store
- glue gun
How to Make Parasol Wreath
- 1This is pretty simple to create. If you are hanging it on the inside of your patio and do not have to worry about wind you would not even have to glue it if you are using the Styrofoam wreaths. If you are hanging it outside I would definitely use glue.
- 2You can purchase multi colors of umbrellas or single colors for the different holidays. I am making mine red white and blue for the 4th of July.
- 3The picture makes it very easy to understand how it is done.