Painted Sycamore Tree Leaves for Decorating
This year I played with them and boy do they look pretty.
Put them on your frig, decorate on your Thanksgiving table centerpiece or whatever you want to do with them. A great kids project! Use any leaf.
- leaves of any kind
- spray paint, several colors
- clear urethane spray
How to Make Painted Sycamore Tree Leaves for Decorating
- 1Gather pretty leaves, preferably ones without holes or tears.
- 2Flatten between books until dry. May take a few days.
- 3Place on newspaper and spray liberally with your colors and before that drys spray the urethane coating to help blend together.
- 4Let them dry before spraying the back side with more clear urethane to seal.