Orange You Thankful
Thanks again to Pam Ellington and Glenda Moore for their creative idea to start the challenges.
My Thanksgiving Table Display called "Just A Pinch of Orange Love" is for The Power of Orange group in Town Square & my tribute to Just a Pinch Recipe Club.
Not to fancy, I chose natural earthy materials and this is what I came up with. Hope you enjoy and have a blessed Thanksgiving with family and friends.
~~~Just A Pinch Recipe Club Crew:
Thank you so much for this wonderful place where we all can meet and share recipes, friendship and love. You have blessed my heart most deeply.
God's Blessings to you all.
- pine cones, assortment of sizes
- 1 bottle
- 1 bunch
- 1 bunch
- nuts, acorns or whatever you have
- arange in a way that you desire your twigs and pine cones.
- decorate your oranges with cloves in the design of your choosing. use a knife to puncture the orange to make it easier to insert the cloves. arrange the oranges on top of your pinecone display.
- hope you have fun making your thanksgiving table display.
How to Make Orange You Thankful
- 99th Challenge Winner ----- Pam Ellingson's
for Orange Poem, Blessing, Saying or Game
Thanksgiving Day Thoughts
Dear Lord on this Thanksgiving day,
We ask that you come near us.
We sit before a lovely feast,
And pray that you will hear us.
Our table shines with many a dish,
Oranges, yams and berry.
For everyone, their fondest wish
Is that these moments tarry.
Steaming rolls and pumpkin pie
Golden turkey and gravy hot,
Potatoes and stuffing piled so high.
We thank you Lord for all we've got.
This year is different from the last,
Our lives have twisted, turned and tossed.
So many days and weeks have passed,
We've gained some things and others lost.
But still we thank Thee for this food
And life and love and all things good.