★★★★★ 1 vote5
- (16 oz) canning jar
- oranges, peel only ( eat the inside)
- vinegar to cover
How to Make Orange Vinegar To Clean With
- 1curl the peels around inside of the jar. i used 2 large oranges and would not have been able to fit another peel.
- 2if your oranges are small you could fit another peel, fill free to add one more.
- 3pour vinegar into the jar to cover peels and close tightly.
- 4store in the cupboard for 2 weeks, then transfer to a spray bottle and use for all your cleaning purposes.