ONE OF MY FAVORITE KITCHEN TOOLS...ChopStir
I'M ALL FOR MAKING THINGS EASIER IN THE KITCHEN.
MY HUBBY AND CHILDREN CALL ME "THE GADGET LADY"...BUT THEY WORK!!!
P.S. KIM...you can even chop up pickles =;D
- chopstir (comes in white or black)
How to Make ONE OF MY FAVORITE KITCHEN TOOLS...ChopStir
- 1One of my favorite tools in my kitchen is my ChopStir...everytime I'm browning meat I grab it to break up the meat, then stir it around to keep it broken up.
This unique kitchen tool will chop and stir a variety of foods. The Chop Stir will chop ground meat right in the pan in the fraction of the time. Great when browning your meat for tacos, casseroles, and more! It will also chop soft fruits and vegetables, as well as pie shell crumbs. The ChopStir will then help you stir your favorite frozen juice concentrate, soups, sauces, and more!
- 2AND TO SEE IT AND PRICE IT:
ChopStir Cooking Instructions - About ChopStir Where did this gwww.chopstir.com/youuse.htm - CachedAbout ChopStir. Where did this great idea come from? only $6.95 ! click here to buy the CLASSIC WHITE ChopStir: click here to buy the. NEW BLACK ChopStir: ...
- 3SPOON HOLDER:
I got a new kitchen gadget a few weeks ago while in Branson on vacation, (I need to stay out of those kitchen stores...lol).
- 4I love this one because it is a lot thicker than most of the spoon holders I'd been seeing.
- 5Fun Kitchen tool...gadget that is!!!