MY PATIO PAINTED KOI POND
Nancy J. Patrykus
BINGO!! I said to my self...
why not...so I painted one.
Here is my completed inspired painted project.
My company love to sit around the pond, while they visit.
It is a great conversation piece.
The fish are about 8-10 inches long.
- irregular slab of cement..any size
- can paint for undercoat
- a few jars of patio paint ...your choice of colors
- a can polythene paint spray
- misc rocks for border around pond.
How to Make MY PATIO PAINTED KOI POND
- 1Clean you cement slab with soap and water..
Rinse well. Let dry.
Paint the undercoat.
- 2Paint the water in for the back ground.
Pencil on the shape fish you want in your pond,
also a couple water lilies.
Get out your paint and brushes..and start painting!!
Take your time, a little painting every day...
will get it done.
Be sure to paint in a few bubbles,
and wavy water lines.
When you are satisfied with your results...spray with polyethylene to seal.
- 3I have mine on the covered patio, away from the sun.
Taking a chance in a sunny place, might fade my pond.
I have had it outside for 3 years now..
Best part is, they will not freeze, I don,t have to feed them, they won't die, or be fish napped!