How to Make Michigan
- I live between Flint and Clio. In the lower pensilula of Michigan. I have lived In Waterford, Drayton Plains, White Lake, Gaylord, Mancelona, Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti, and Mount Morris.
I also know Pontiac, Traverse city, Grayling, Mio, Luzerne, Fredric, Gaylord and Waters, Michigan. All but Pontiac are up by Traverse City/ Gaylord area on the map.
- Mount Morris is a small town with not much here. A few restraunts a food store, a bible supply store, a tatoo parlor, a few speciality shops, two bars, two places to buy booze, and two dollar stores. We do have three coneys, two chinese places, Mc Donalds and taco bell plus sub way, a mexican joint and an Italian joint. We usually travel to clio or flint to eat. however Frankenmuth is close and a wonderful tourist place with year around fun for all.
- Shery Peyton was born in Flint and attended Hamady High school there. she also lived in East Lansing, Detroit, and near port Huron. they have a family resort home at Houghton lake though she now lives in New Mexico.
- Diane Eldridge was born in traverse city mich graduated high school there have worked there been to the cherry festival there left that area bout 20 yrs ago... have also lived in mt pleasant/clare area for 5 yrs...have traveled all over the state
- Pat Duran lived in Saginaw ,Michigan for 52 years. She now lives in Las Vegas for the past 20 years. Will be visiting my mom and sisters and friends and relatives in Saginaw, this August.
- Lee Ann Van is from the Albion area which is south of the capitol in Lansing. After graduating from Albion Senior High School I went to college in Spring Arbor just south of Jackson. I finally ended up living in Charlotte and worked in Lansing. I have family in Coldwater which is near the border to Indiana. I guess you can see that I have the southern part of the state covered. Lots to see and do in this section of the state. From Kellogg's in Battle Creek to car racing in Brooklyn to the state capitol in Lansing. I think that you can find a real diversity in culture and food also. Welcome!
- Patricia Smith lives in Washington mi, near Romeo, her son lives in Gaylord, we get off the freeway at the waters exit when we go to visit! This is a great state to live and play. I think it is most beautiful in the u.p. Welcome to Michigan!