- listed below
- check the path and if it is no then try other means of handling it.
- do not re ask.
1. WHAT IF MY MAGICK DOESN'T WORK?
2. HOW DO I CHECK MY PATH?
ONCE YOU DESIDE ON YOUR METHOD SAY THIS INCANTATION BEFORE CHOOSING YES OR NO:
SPIRIT OF KNOWLEDGE
GUIDE MY HANDS TO THE CORRECT ANSWER
SHOULD I DO THE WORKING OF (SAY WHAT YOU PLAN TO DO) OR NOT!
How to Make Magicial questions
- 1Everyone experiences failure once in awhile. If your magick failed ask these questions.
Did I have enough energy?
Did I check my path?
Was my intention clear enough?
Was there some unforseen force at work?
Remember Magick follows the path of least resistance. So if you are not careful or are not pacific enough failure may result.
Also spirit may step in and send you to a grinding hault. It does this to protect us from some espect we had not taken into concideration. It will do that when we have a highter mission or are messing with another work if they are stronger. Always check your path.
- 2Checking your path should be done everytime you wish to do spell work. You can do it in many ways. Pick the one you feel suits you best.
- 31. take two equal stones and paint one black and one white. White is yes and black is no. Put them in a small bag that you made just for them. now ask for permission to do the spell and draw a stone. Hede it's answer.
- 42. Take a coin. toss it in the air after asking for permission to do the spell. Heads is yes and tails is no.
- 53. You can use anything that gives you a 50/50 chance. deside before hand which is yes and which is no. Never change it
- 64.You can also make your own runes for this. A smily face on one side and a frown on the other, or a rose on one side and a dead flower on the other.
- 7You can also use two coins and paint then in a color you like on both sides. Then paint the yes one on the side with heads in a design that feels light. The one that is no paint on the tails side something that makes you think to stop. Then use then use them in a bag like number 1 and take one out for your answer.