Lace Capped Hydrangea - Planted in Memory of Mom
This bush survives with fencing around it from Fall until blooming in the Spring, if the deer don't nibble the buds first!
- healthy hydrangea
- deep hole, twice the depth of the pot and twice as wide
- bucket of prepared mixture of soil and nutrients
- bag of peat moss
- bag of mulch
- or 2 strong people to do the work
- good watering daily, until rainfall or cold weather sets in.
How to Make Lace Capped Hydrangea - Planted in Memory of Mom
- 1Plant it in the Fall, for the following season, surround with taller wire fencing and stakes to hold it in place.