Happy New Year Recipe by Freda
Hope each of you will enjoy this recipe, print it out and frame it if You like. Enjoy 2011
1 parthope, faithfulness, generosity, and kindness
1 partprayer, and meditation
·sprinkle of fun
·a pinch of play
1cupfull of good humo
1vessel of love
·radient joy, and garnish with a smile
·serve with quietness, unselfishness, and cheerfulness
How to Make Happy New Year Recipe by Freda
- Take 12 whole months clean them thoroughly of all Bitterness, hate,& jealously.
Make them fresh and clean as possible.
- Now Cut each month into 28-30, or -31 different parts.
But Don't make up the whole batch at once.
- Prepare it "ONE DAY @ a TIME", out of these ingredients.
Mix Well into each day,
One part Faith, one part of patience, one part of courage, and one part of work.
Add each day one part of hope, faithfulness, generousity, and Kindness. Blend one part prayer, and one part Meditation, and one good deed.
- Season the whole with a dash of Good Spirits, and Sprinkle of fun, and a pinch of play, and a cupful of good Humor.
Pour all of thisi nto a vessel of Love.
- Cook Thoroughly over radiant joy, Garnish with a Smile and serve with Quietness, Unselfishness, and cheerfulness, your bound to have a Very "HAPPY NEW YEAR"
- The New Year Lies before you
like a spotless track of snow
Be careful how You tread on it
for every mark will show!!!
Enjoy, and Have a Wonderful New Year and 2011